I started to blog on PLAIN because the UI is sleek and pretty. But recent update sucks a lot. Seriously. You should put your latest UI screenshots on your description, cz I honestly I prefer the old UI. :| *I wonder if PLAIN reply their user comment tho, but well it worth a try
Font are too small. I had to squint to read. Would appreciate it if you guys make an option to choose our fonts size.
Cool! This is what I've been looking for..
Love it This is what i want and need a privacy... You nailed it....Thank You very much
포스팅 내 사진의 좌우여백을 최소화해주세요. 포스팅 내 사진의 좌우여백을 최소화해주세요.. 카카오토픽 스타일이면 좋겠네요
THE APPS KEEP SHUTTING DOWN I've been installed it for 2 times and the application keep stopping no matter how much I have tried to open. I wanted to try this but please fix anything that went wrong ASAP.
Nice!! Love the app, simple, clean, great for posting. One thing is that the push notifications always come late and it showed even when I've seen the notif from the app. I've seen the notif from the app itself and one hour later I got the same push notification. I thought I got new notif but it turned out that it was just the same notif I've seen which is... such a hassle to clear my notification thumbnail.
I actually like it Everything is in korean but it's just so easy to use, it's not rocket science. So if you think it's inconvenient that you complain it's all written inKorean then don't download it, it's single simple as that.
I totally like it But all I saw is posts from unkonwn korean. I cant even understand a word -_-
I like it very much but i can't understand Korean
1. Blog freely, maintain privacy There’s no need to use your full name while blogging on PLAIN.2. Simple designPLAIN’s clean look lets YOU stand out. 3. Tell it your way Everyone has original stories to tell. PLAIN gives you the freedom to do it wherever, whenever.
How to use PLAIN- Sharp(#) blog for PC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download Bluestacks from this link.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file with following the on-screen instructions.
- Once Bluestacks is installed add your Google account in it.
- Type PLAIN- Sharp(#) blog for PC in Search bar and install it.
|App Size||13 MB|
|Instalations||100,000 - 500,000|
We don't provide APK download for PLAIN- Sharp(#) blog for PC but, you can download from Google Play