Everything's doable. Just that it became a bit frustrating when I got stuck at finding the right place to touch. Overall I'd say it's a game well done.
Gotta say, i don't know why people leave negative feedback just because they can't figure out the puzzles. These are difficult by nature. If 400 other people have done it without issue, maybe you're doing it wrong. Just say'n.. Before you blame the game.
Poor I cant get any tools or any thing dumb if u fix I migth change rating and if u can make more games that would be cool 2
Fun Took a while to get started but was fun to play
Gets boring to fast so i uninstalled it
– prologue –I’ve snuck into the hideout of a spy who stole the location of our headquarters.But I was counter-attacked and got locked up. I have to escape in order to protect our secret!Your mission is only to escape from the room by opening the door. However, to do this, you’ll need to gather some […]
How to use Escape: Impending Fate for PC
You can run all Android games and applications on your PC or MAC computer. Using a free software called Bluestacks, you don't need to purchase anything but games or applications it self if it isn't free.
- Download Bluestacks from this link.
- Install BlueStacks from installation file with following the on-screen instructions.
- Once Bluestacks is installed add your Google account in it.
- Type Escape: Impending Fate for PC in Search bar and install it.
|App Size||16 MB|
|Instalations||10,000 - 50,000|
We don't provide APK download for Escape: Impending Fate for PC but, you can download from Google Play